Wednesday, December 08, 2004

A Tale of Two Tails

This blog is for me to track my training and experiences in living with my two Cardigan Welsh Corgis: Dancer and Tango.

When I first created this blog, I thought I'd post a history of both dogs and what we've done so far. Forget it. If I wait to write their histories, I'll never start writing. So we'll begin in the middle.

Dancer competes in agility. That is, she used to. When I started feeding her raw, she ballooned up in weight. I don't want to compete with her until I get her weight down--too much risk. Current weight: 31 pounds. Ideal weight: 25 pounds.

Tango is a conformation dog now, but will move on to agility (and other performance sports) after he finishes. He too is a bit chubby right now. He weighs in at about 35 pounds, which would be ok if he had more muscle. My goal for him is to keep him around this weight, but put on some muscle.

Do I see a pattern?

This blog will track my experiences getting them both in better condition and all the stuff that goes with it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home